- Salsa Dance Leeds Social Networking – Keep up to date with the latest goings on at Salsa Dance Leeds on our twitter and facebook pages. We also have a socials twitter for those of you who want to stay updated with the latest social happenings.
Got Spotify or YouTube?! Feel free to check out and subscribe to our Spotify and YouTube channels!
- First Dance Leeds – Are you or your partner petrified by the thought of the first dance on your wedding day? Do you wish you could wow your guests with a professional routine that will stay in the memory forever? Or do you simply want to make it through this tradition with your dignity intact? There’s enough to worry about on your wedding day as it is, so let First Dance Leeds choreograph your first dance as a married couple; so you can get on with having a good time and wowing your guests!
- Leodis Collective – Our dance partners. Leodis Collective are a street dance company based in Leeds. They run street dance classes every Sunday at the Dance Studio Leeds. Whether you are just starting your journey in dance or have been to dance classes for a while these dance lessons will have enough to challenge all levels.
- Distrikt – Apart from holding our fantastic Tuesday sessions, Distrikt is a great place to go for a few drinks, a night out or food with friends. With its’ eclectic mix of Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and British influences, and with a chef set on creating a unique direction for food in Leeds; Distrikt has already set itself apart from the rest. Holding pre-parties for some of the biggest nights in Leeds, such as Louche, System, Mono_Cult and Back to Basics. Its fair to say Distrikt boast some of the finest resident DJ’s going.
- Salsa Dance Leeds Yelp Page – Check out the reviews from some people who have attended our classes and even leave one yourself!
- Salsa Leeds – Where it all started for us running salsa socials on a Wednesday night. Jo is a great teacher, particularly for working on your beginner and improver level technique. Definately check out Salsa Leeds if you feel like venturing into town on a Wednesday night.
- Gabellini Dance Shoes – If you are looking for good quality and fashionable dance shoes then look no further! Gabellini design and distribute their own unique dance shoes that will make you stand out on the dancefloor. Their background in dancing inspired them to create dance shoes that are ‘styled for today’s dancers’. Thanks to our links with Gabellini Dance Shoes we have our own unique discount code if you decide to purchase a pair, so get in contact.
- Lindy Fridays – Fancy something different?! Then Lindy Fridays is the place to go! Located in the Carriageworks at Millennium Square, Lindy Hop is an authentic form of swing dancing that evolved in Harlem, New York City in the 1920s and ’30s. We highly recommend Lindy hop as an alternative to salsa, as they have crafted a great community and enthusiastic following to the hop!
- The Dance Studio Leeds Based very close to Leeds City Centre the DSL provide a professional and friendly service for all your dance & fitness needs, catering for the complete beginner to the advanced dancer! Our choice in dance studio!
- Social Media Marketing Leeds – Jig It are a local Social Media Marketing company who run the Social Media side of Salsa Dance Leeds. They’re great and we would recommend them to anyone.